Diamonds Royale: Engagement Rings, Classic Gold and Silver Jewelry, Watches, Diamonds and More
Diamonds Royale: At Diamonds Royale Direct You'll Get The Best Selection of Internet Shopping and always The Best Prices!
Diamond Stud Earings › Design Your Own Engagement Ring › Pierced Earrings › Gaged Earrings › Diamond Electronics › Diamond Song › Caring for a Diamond › How To Hemp Necklace › Theme Of The Necklace › Platnium Necklace › Rings Engagement › Diamond Engagement Rings › Diamond Blade › About Ethically Mined Diamonds › Buy Loose Diamonds › Michele Watches › Celtic Wedding Band › The King Of Diamonds › Wedding Band White Gold › Wedding Ring Price › Engagement Ring Buying › Cartier Wedding Ring › Lily And The Elf Nymph Necklace › Diamond Equipment › Diamond Cross Earrings ›
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style – The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement – The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight – Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth – Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table – Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle – Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet – Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish – Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity – Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot – A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color – Grade of color.
- Fluorescence – Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments – Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
diamond and jewelry consultants have years of experience, and they don't work on commission. They're ready to provide answers to all your questions and help you find the path to the perfect gift or the right diamond. Your purchase is secure, whether by phone or online. Blue Nile
orders are shipped free via FedEx and are insured to your doorstep. Blue Nile
diamond and jewelry consultants are ready to answer any questions, and help you find the perfect diamond or gift of fine jewelry!
Diamonds Royale, Watches: Seiko Watches, Skagen Watches, Tommy Bahama Watches, Festina Watches
Blue Nile Pearl Jewelry
: The pearls in Blue Nile Akoya cultured pearl jewelry must have high to medium luster, and they must be mostly round in shape, with smooth surfaces and no noticeable blemishes. Since color and size are the most important features of Tahitian cultured pearls, Blue Nile pearls feature high to medium luster, they must be mostly round in shape, and have smooth to lightly spotted surface markings. Even Blue Nile
Freshwater cultured pearl jewelry features white pearls with high to medium luster, round to slightly off-round, good uniformity, and smooth to lightly spotted surface markings.
More Internet Shopping and Online Services
Chapters, Canada Bargain Crazy Musician's Friend Marks & Spencer, UK Kays Catalogue Comet UK Choice Catalogue Currys UK Marshall Ward GUS Catalogue SBC Internet Crane's Stationery Mothercare Laura Ashley Debenhams, UK WH Smith Bookstore Tesco Online, UK River Island, UK PC World, UK Hooked on Phonics Kay Currys Mothercare Tesco Argos
Diamonds Royale - Back
More Online Shopping
© Shop Direct: Shop Online with Diamonds Royale Store - Diamonds Royale Internet Shopping