Diamond Warehouse: Gold Wedding Bands,Engagement Rings, Diamonds, Watches and More!
Diamond Warehouse: At Diamond Warehouse Direct You'll Get The Best Selection of Internet Shopping and always The Best Prices!
Sirius Diamonds › Rune Necklace › Earrings Gold › How Are Diamonds Formed › Gold Lariat Necklace › Engagement Rings - Yellow Gold › Designing A Wedding Ring › Diamonds Ring › Reebok Diamond › Crown Diamonds › Diamond D › Design Your Own Wedding Band › Antique Diamond Rings › Diamond Cross Earrings › Tahiti Pearls › Wedding & Anniversary Rings › Opal Earrings › Blue Nile Signature Jewelry Collection › Disney Earrings › Necklace Gold › Wedding Engagement Rings › Diamonds Engagement Ring › Wedding Band Prices › Titanium Men's Wedding Band › Diamond Equipment ›
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style – The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement – The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight – Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth – Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table – Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle – Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet – Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish – Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity – Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot – A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color – Grade of color.
- Fluorescence – Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments – Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Blue Nile Jewelry
: Blue Nile offers the highest-quality certified diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. Over 80,000 couples have chosen to get engaged with a Blue Nile diamond
. 30-Day Returns and Free Shipping on every order. Loose Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Wedding & Anniversary Rings, Earrings, Necklaces & Pendants, Watches ... and more! Buying jewelry at Blue Nile
is so easy!
Diamond Warehouse Wedding Bands: Purchase Wedding Bands and Luxury Diamond Jewelry at Diamond Warehouse
diamond and jewelry consultants have years of experience, and they don't work on commission. They're ready to provide answers to all your questions and help you find the path to the perfect gift or the right diamond. Your purchase is secure, whether by phone or online. Blue Nile
orders are shipped free via FedEx and are insured to your doorstep. Blue Nile
diamond and jewelry consultants are ready to answer any questions, and help you find the perfect diamond or gift of fine jewelry!
More Internet Shopping and Online Services
Littlewoods Musician's Friend MFI Furniture, UK Dixons, UK Crane's Stationery Dick Blick Jos. A. Bank, Clothiers Bargain Crazy Elisabeth, by Liz Claiborne Debenhams, UK Abound Catalogue SBC Internet River Island, UK PC World, UK Marshallward Discount Music Gear Argoss Mothercare River Island
Diamond Warehouse - Back
More Online Shopping
© Shop Direct: Shop Online with Diamond Warehouse Store - Diamond Warehouse Internet Shopping