founded as Soft Warehouse in Dallas, Texas, in October 1984, originally sold "direct" to business customers. The company opened its first retail store in April 1985; opened its first Computer Superstore in April 1988; changed its name to CompUSA
in March 1991 and, in September 1998, CompUSA completed its acquisition of the Computer City chain from Tandy Corporation. In March 2000 CompUSA
became a privately held company, under the new leadership of Mexican retail company, Grupo Sanborns. CompUSA
is now a leader in technology retail, and these days when you shop at CompUSA
you can find everything from printers to pocket PC's and plasma screen televisions! - www.compusa.com
Buying direct from CompUSA
saves you money. CompUSA
cuts amazing deals with manufacturers with the CompUSA bulk-buying power and passes on big, big savings to their customers. CompUSA
customers know they won't find such good deals and good service at such low prices anywhere else!
The CompUSA Store is well known for it's quality Electronics products and extensive range of affordable home entertainment systems and CompUSA widescreen TV products:
- CompUSA store has one of the best selections of electrical goods and home audio products of any USA Electronics store
- The CompUSA Online Store has an outstanding collection of unique Electronics products - and the best prices!
- At CompUSA, as with any CompUSA store, you'll find a strong commitment to great prices throughout
- The CompUSA Direct team has an equally strong commitment to making your shopping experience fun - and also very affordable!
- At CompUSA Website, as with any CompUSA transaction, you'll find well-trained staff committed to quality service
The enviable reputation of CompUSA
has been established over many years, and is built upon the well-founded principles of respecting one's customers and offering value for money. CompUSA brand-name which is recognised throughout the USA, and also far beyond. When you buy from CompUSA Website
you wont be disappointed!